Visualizing strengths and weaknesses
utilius® fairplay has always been more than a video player. The completely new developed version 5 provides more functions for analyzing your videos.
The new version allows a direct recording from digital video cameras and web cams. In addition, the integrated timeshift function makes real video feedback training possible.
Mark any scene on the time line and compose your own playlists.
Upgrade the presentation of your videos by inserting text, drawing lines and other graphical elements.
Of course all well-proven functions of our popular video player utilius® fairplay belong to the new version, too.
- New user interface and improved user guidance
- Timeshift record functions: record videos from the camcorder, go to any point of the recording, play back and analyze videos, record simultaneously.
- Management of playlists.
- Marking of video sequences of a video and commenting on corresponding scenes.
- Passing on of timestamps and text to the video analysis software utilius® vs for editing purposes.
- Video cut of all selected sequences.
- Presentation view with control functions that may be hidden.
- Drawing of lines, arrows, rectangles, circles and free lines into the video.
The MPEG-CodecPack allows for video playack and encoding of the wide-spread video format MPEG-4/AVC. High-end codecs from the market leader MainConcept and full support of the industry standard H.264 for HD video quality is the technological basis.
- Video playback in standard and HD resolution.
- Video encoding to a suitable MPEG-4 format and for various video platforms and Apple iPod.
- Video encoding to the MPEG-2 format.
- Comfortable video frame stepping with the mouse and the arrow keys.1)
- Supported video formats: MPEG-2, MPEG-4/AVC
- Supported video formats2): PCM, MPEG-Audio, WMA
- Supported file formats (container): MPG, VOB, MP4, M2TS, MTS, MOV
2)Files containing different audio tracks will be played back without sound. A suitable DirectShow filter must be installed to playback these files with audio.
The tagging module enhances the scene tagging of utilius® fairplay 5 with additional comfortable functionality. For example, you are able to mark scenes and add a note with only a single mouse click. The statistics function shows a summary of the tagged actions and allows you to playback all scenes bearing a certain tag.
- 1-click scene tagging with notes
- Freely define buttons with scene notes.
- Organize the buttons into groups
- Position the separate tagging window as appropriate
- Frequency statistics of actions
- Easy scene playback with selected tags
The new module Tagging PLUS offers you all well-proven functions of the Tagging module, e.g. defining a button scheme with scene notes, or producing a frequency statistics of actions. Additionally, you can tag your scenes online (remotely). For example, use your tagging template for tagging online from your iPhone or iPad. Following that you can watch your scenes marked in the video. This saves your time and you can move around freely on the field.
- All functions of the tagging module
- Unrestricted mobility in detecting the scenes when using a Tablet PC or Smartphone
- Simultaneous tagging of various characteristics by several people
Use the measuring module to measure paths, distances, angles, (angular) velocities, or (angular) accelerations with just a few clicks in your video. No matter whether frontally or in a plane, an appropriate calibration provided, measuring in utilius® fairplay 5 becomes a breeze.
- Measure in the frontal plane and in 2D
- Innovative calibration aid
- Measure paths, distances, angles, (angular) speeds, or (angular) accelerations
- Interpolate measure points
- Display auxiliary lines
- Show or hide the measurement values